Saturday, March 29, 2008

Two Beautiful Babies

So, I have been on bed rest for the past 4 days letting our two beautiful, little embryos implant into my uterus.

On Tuesday we transferred 2 embryos, one of which the doctor said was so perfect it must be a girl, the other a little weird looking, but all in all a great set of babies. It was amazing watching the babies be transferred into my uterus. We felt so blessed to witness our own conception. We are now just playing a waiting game. One more week until we can take the conclusive blood test (don't kid yourself though, I am peeing on a stick every morning! So far they have all been positive!)
This picture was taken right after they transferred the babies, if you look closely at the ultrasound you can see two little dots, that's the babies! Amazing!
Brian took a not so great picture, but you can see the two little embryos on the far right as one big white blob.

This picture is a little bit better at separating the two little ones! I pray that they both take, am I nuts for wanting twins???

1 comment:

Marielle said...

Courtney! This is so amazing! I have been praying for you morning, noon and night and that is no exaggeration! Those pictures are so awesome! Please keep us posted!