Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cute London Photos

Lola has been a little jealous since London came home...so I allowed her to snuggle with London. Although, she still pretty much hates her!

Rice Cereal...I'm over it...Food is overrated!!! My daughter has no use for it!

I got the brilliant idea to put London in the shower with her Daddy....cute huh??? Well that was until I looked at her and her arms and legs were completely purple, and she stopped breathing. Yup, that is right, she held her breath in the shower, it was a little scary. We will stick to "wimming with da fishies" in the bathietub!


And then there's the Bumbo...she is getting better, but this picture is hilarious. I shouldn't make fun of my daughter, but come on, this is the funniest baby photo ever!

4 comments:

Freeman Family said...

I love it that picture of London in the Bumbo, classic!! Rice cereal is so over rated, we have moved on to "real" food,(baby food),he likes it tons better!

CM Stephensen said...

I love the bumbo pic! It's way adorable!

Anonymous said...

The bumbo pic is so cute. I don't think many kids do enjoy rice cereal.

Kirkal19 said...

Hey Courtney-

London looks great. She is so cute! My sister's babies are doing great. They have jumped over most of the hurdles and are now working on gaining weight and learning to eat. They are both over 3 lbs. You can check out their blog at www.griffins4.blogspot.com
Anyways, hope you are doing well.
Leigh