Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Las Vegas

We went to Las Vegas to visit Trevor and Calee, but also just to get out of the house for a weekend, while Brian went to a conference for Local Ad Link. The kids and I spent the day at the pool (which mind you, I had to come to the sad realization, that a cover-up and tankini are now a part of my beach garb...no more cute bikini with my cute flat tummy, and curvaceous rear...its just another mere realization that I have become a mother, with a shapely body, that is in desperate need of a gym and the lack of Coke), I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked because, having an infant at the pool does not call for camera time...It's constant "Mommy pay attention to me" time!!

I had to get London a "rash guard" instead of a cute swimming suit to go "whimming with da fishies" because her skin is so fair! All in all, I still think she's pretty stinking cute!!


I love the look on the boy's (Brian's and Chandler's) in these pictures.

4 comments:

Kamri said...

Looks like you all had fun in the sun. Quite the family you've. London is absolutely adorable. I can't get over how cute she is.

Mrs. CRM said...

Hi Courtney... your little sweetie is growing and changing... just like they all do I guess.. she's so cute. I hope you're doing great. Coy and i may head to Vegas in May just the two of us, I've never been away from Luke, so we'll see if I can handle it, but it would be fun to be with just Coy for a few days!
Take Care
Hannah

McLaughlin Girls said...

Hey Courtney-

The Vegas trip looks like it was fun and London is adorable! She is getting so big. You will have to check out our blog so you can see how big Raegan and Peyton are. Peyton will be four next Wed. and of course wants a princess party. Should be fun! Anyways, my sister's babies are both over 5 lbs. and are doing great. Allie has been on a room air challenge since Tues. They are still just learning the whole eating thing and then I'm sure they will be coming home. Take care and welcome to the "Mommies without Bikini's Club!" Leigh

jaw515 said...

I can not believe how big she is, thank you for sharing the pictures. And ummm.... I think she looks a little like her momma what do you think. Love you cousin! give her a squeeze from us.