Monday, December 17, 2007

A Day of Sledding

Today, I am just full of posts, but if I don't get this done now...will I ever?

The answer is probably not, which means that it will eventually get so overwhelming I will just give up!
So, yesterday the kids and I all went sledding on Mount Rose, while Brian stayed and worked in the valley. He was kind of sad, but happy that we were doing things and not just sitting at home.
Darby and I went down together and in the process she took a flying piece of snow to the eye. She quickly recovered in the car after calling her dad to tell him that she had a 4-inch gash in her forehead, and we thought she may need stitches. As the picture below clearly shows, she recovered remarkably, and was laughing uncontrollably!


Needless to say we all had a great time, and when we were through we ventured down the hill, to the store, and home to have soup and hot chocolate.


No comments: