Monday, December 17, 2007

Tree Decorating and Slipper Party

I am just now getting around to uploading all of these photos to share.
We had a pajama/slipper party, and the kids decorated their own tree. Their tree was complete with ornaments of their choosing, the craziest tree topper (which Brian thought was the ugliest thing he had ever seen, and of course insisted on getting it), candy canes, and my favorite icicles.

Icicles hold a special place in my heart, because my mother wouldn't allow me to put them on the tree because they made too big of a mess.


**Side Note** Yes Mother, I see why you said no now, I don't think my vaccuum cleaner works anymore!


We even made Lola appear festive.


The kids made stands of garland out of fruit loops.
We all wore our crazy slippers, and had lots of fun!

No comments: