Monday, May 5, 2008

The String of Ultrasounds

So...these past couple of weeks have been oh so hard to keep secret, but I managed to suceed. We found out on April 22nd that we were having twins, but that Baby A may not make it. We prayed like crazy for the little tike, and are now ready to announce to the world that I am having twins!! We are due December 12th, two days after my birthday, and 10 days after Darby's, and 5 days after my mother-in-law, so the chances of them hitting a birthday are very high. Between twins, Christmas, and Darby our Christmas shopping must now be done with by August in order to have saved enough money to afford to play Santa for our basketball team of children :-)

So, here are my ultrasound pictures. Baby A's heartbeat is now beating at 173 beats per minute and Baby B's heartbeat is beating at 158 beats per minute, it really caught up! I am convinced we are having boys, but who knows what you can believe! We heard the heartbeats yesterday morning, and it was the first time that I actually felt pregnant. Woohoo, my babies sound like they are running a marathon!
April 29th
May 4th

2 comments:

Marielle said...

This is seriously amazing. I've never seen an ultrasound for twins! I am so excited for you! I've been praying every day for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey they are your babies of course they both made it! Made of tough stuff!!! And after all you went through those babies of yours weren't going to disappoint! I keep praying for you and am so excited for you!!!