Monday, June 9, 2008

An Update

I have been completely slacking at blogging. We have done fun things this month, but I have yet to take the pictures off of my camera to download them.

Chandler turned 11, and he received a computer from my mom and dad, and Brian and I...he was sooo surprised. We have been hiking a couple of times, and all of the kids are now out of school.

The babies are busily growing, and sucking every bit of energy out of me, but I love to sleep, so I really don't mind it too much :-)

I will get some requested belly pictures posted as well as our fun times with the kids, and the new ultrasound pictures of the adorable little ones that are rapidly growing inside of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear things are going well! Can't wait for your next update.

angie said...

I'm sure you are just drained!! I couldn't read your blog for a few weeks there I don't know if blogger was being weird or what. But glad to hear things are going well for you guys :)