Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Baby Pictures

We met with our OB for the first time yesterday (we have been at the fertility clinic until now), and we love him. I didn't think that after we had such amazing care with Dr. W. and Dr. F. we could love anyone as much as them, but we do.

We had an ultrasound on Sunday because I was cramping really bad, and having some other not so pleasant issues, so we got to see the babies again.



Our OB was more interested in listening to their heartbeats than he was how cute they are. I laughed so hard when I looked at the pictures. I though that I was getting good at looking at ultrasounds, but this is like Where's Waldo, but Where's Baby???

1 comment:

Marielle said...

I love looking at ultrasounds but can NEVER tell what the picture is of! It's good to know that you like your new OB! Yay!