Monday, November 24, 2008

A Few London Photos

Since Brian is playing with the baby, I thought that I would post a couple London pictures from today.

She had to have another eye test done today (the joys of having a premature baby). They had to put retractors in her eyes and swab them, then look to make sure that the vessels that connect to the retina are growing the way that they should be...and so far so good.

So I thought that for our first outing out of the house together today that I would get her all fancied up!

What do you think of my angel??!?!?!?


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Two beautiful girls! I am so glad her appointment went well, I was thinking about you girls today. I am so impressed with your mommy skills - blogging and taking care of a newborn. And you don't even look tired! :)

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute mommy. And London is adorable. She is definantely an angel. I'm so glad that her appt. went well. It looks like everything is going great for you and your family. I am so happy for all of you.
Luv Always

Anonymous said...

So excited she's home with you and doing well. I love her hair bows. Do you make them? I don't know how you are doing all of this. Is she getting up a lot at night? Darby and Brian looked so nice. Darby's such a cutie.
Love you all,
Carissa

jaw515 said...

Courtney,
I hope you are well. You have such a beautiful family. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Julie

Whitaker Family said...

she looks great, I love the huge hairbows!!